Since 2012 I have been assisting the people of Revelstoke with their legal issues - from everyday real estate sales, wills and contracts to complex courtroom litigation including insurance claims, child protection matters and difficult divorces. I particularly specialize in family law matters and have experience in mediated agreements.
I work with the most advanced and innovative technology and software allowing me to provide you a full service law firm experience without requiring any employees - saving you money. Unlike other firms I do not bill for administrative tasks, domestic phone calls or photocopying fees. This is how I provide the best possible service at well below the price of other lawyers.
I am a general practitioner and can assist you with almost any legal matter including:
- Custody, guardianship and access issues
- Divorce, property division, spousal and child support
- Drafting separation agreements or courtroom actions
- Child protection, and all other family law issues...
- Simple uncontested divorce starting at $800 including all disbursements
- All forms of civil litigation including breach of contract, negligence and debt collection
- Insurance claims and settlements
- Personal injury and ICBC claims
- All kinds of real estate transactions and mortgages at the lowest rates in town
- Rights of way, subdivision and Crown Land applications
- Change of ownership on title due to death, divorce or by agreement
- I do all real estate work personally so it gets the care and attention of a qualified lawyer. If something goes sideways you can have the confidence that a lawyer handled the file and will litigate on your behalf if necessary
- Contracts, shareholder agreements and incorporation
- Collections, acquisitions and sales.
- Builders liens and construction litigation
Wills and Estates
- Drafting wills and trusts
- Probate and administration of estates
- Estate litigation including challenging wills for unfairness, competency or undue influence
- Drafting powers of attorney, living wills and representation agreements
...and much more...
NO TRAFFIC TICKET VIOLATIONS